Adopt Rosita: A Loving Dog in Need

">      Rosita's Page    
  

Rosita's Page

 
 
  
   Image of Rosita    

About Me

   

I am Rosita, a 3-year-old adorable medium-sized dog. I am very affectionate and playful. I love to walk and run outdoors. I am very social with other dogs and people. I am spayed, vaccinated, and dewormed.

  
  
   

Why do I need your help?

   

I was rescued from the streets, where I lived in difficult conditions. I am now in a temporary shelter, but I am eager to find a permanent home where I can be loved and cared for.

  
  
   

How can you help?

   

You can make a donation to help me cover the costs of my care while I wait to find a home. Your donation will help me:

   
        
  • Receive proper medical care and nutrition.
  •     
  • Live in a safe and welcoming environment.
  •     
  • Have the opportunity to find a loving home.
  •    
   

Any amount, no matter how small, makes a big difference in my life.

        Donate for Rosita Button       
  
   

Contact

   

If you have any questions or would like more information about Rosita, you can contact us through:

   
        
  • **Email:** [email address]
  •     
  • **Phone:** [phone number]
  •    
  
 
 
  

Thank you for your interest in Rosita!

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

La soltería mundial: ¿un cambio en la dinámica de las relaciones?

La soltería: una nueva realidad social y sus implicaciones

Me interesa encontrar el amor verdadero